- 3/8 cup maple syrup (Amber)
- 1 1/2 oz sliced almonds
- 10-14 oz vanilla ice cream
- 3/8 cup espresso (or strong coffee)
- Maple syrup (Amber), to taste
- Put the maple syrup in a pot and cook over low heat. When the maple syrup turns reddish-brown and thick, add sliced almonds and mix vigorously.
- Pour the mixture onto a cookie sheet and quickly spread into a thin layer. Break in pieces.
- Put vanilla ice cream in a bowl, maple sugar chunks and place on the ice cream. Pour hot espresso and maple syrup over the top.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!