- 12 ears of corn, husked
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 4 tsp lime or lemon juice
- Soak the corn in water while you prepare the flavoured butter.
- In a bowl, combine the maple syrup, melted butter, and lime or lemon juice. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour and chop into pieces or keep at room temperature and brush on the grilled corn.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Place corn on the barbecue and grill about 15 minutes, turning often as they brown.
- Brush with the maple-lime butter, salt to taste, and enjoy!
Add your own favourite flavours:
- Chopped fresh herbs (cilantro, basil, thyme, chives, dill, parsley, etc.)
- Crushed coriander seeds and lime or lemon zest
- Ground spices.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!