- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup preferably dark
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or thyme
- Vegetables (peppers, mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, etc.)
- In a bowl, combine olive oil or vegetable oil, minced garlic clove, maple syrup, and chopped fresh rosemary or thyme, and season to taste.
- Use as a marinade for vegetables (peppers, mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, etc.)
- Then, grill vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!