Maple Lemon Sorbet
Alcoholic beverage / Frozen Desserts / Recipes with Maple Flakes / Recipes with Maple Syrup
Featuring Maple Syrup
- 4 lemons
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour)
- 1/4 cup ice cider (optional)
- Maple chips (optional)
- In a shallow bowl, combine juice of 3 lemons, zest of 1 lemon, water, maple syrup and ice cider (optional).
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours.
- During this time, crush the mixture several times using a fork to break it up into a sorbet consistency.
- Serve in well chilled bowls and garnish with maple chips.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!