- 1/2 cup maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour)
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a bowl, combine maple syrup, yogurt and lime juice.
- Transfer one half into a bowl and set aside.
- In a blender, crush strawberries and add to first bowl, then crush blueberries and add to second bowl.
- Alternating, pour flavoured yogurt into ice pop molds and freeze 4 to 6 hours.
Freezing Time: 4 to 6 hours
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!