- 1 cup 1% or 2% milk or unsweetened soy beverage*
- 1 cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 1/4 cup whole chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut, grated
- 2 - 4 tbsp skim milk powder (optional)**
- 2 cups frozen mangos, thawed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Whisk the pudding ingredients together in a large bowl. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Use a blender to reduce the coulis ingredients to a purée.
- In small airtight containers or Mason jars, alternate layers of coulis and pudding, with a coulis layer on top.
For before or after exercise
* This amount will produce a yogurt-like texture. For a firmer texture, reduce the liquid, for example, to 190 ml (3/4 cup).
** This ingredient adds protein and produces a thicker texture.
Nutritional Value per Serving
Calories: 260 kcal
Fat: 8 g
Carbohydrates: 40 g
Fibre: 6 g
Protein: 10 g
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!