- 2 tablespoons maple vinegar (or cidre vinegar)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup canola oil (or corn oil)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour)
- Fresh ground pepper
- In a bowl, whip together first 4 ingredients, then gradually add oil in a thin stream while whipping constantly.
- Once mayonnaise begins to thicken, add in maple syrup and pepper. Continue whipping to desired consistency.
This delicious homemade mayonnaise will keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!