- 1 1/2 lb medium-lean ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, combine pork, egg, soup mix, breadcrumbs and half the pizza sauce.
- Divide mixture into a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Mix remaining pizza sauce and maple sugar, pour over muffins and bake 35 minutes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!