- 10 medium-size sweet potatoes
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 1 cup oven-roasted pecans
- Preheat the oven to 180 ˚C (350 ˚F).
- Using a knife, prick the sweet potatoes. Put on a cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour (or until they are soft). Remove from the oven and let rest for a few minutes.
- Peel the sweet potatoes. Put them in a food processor, along with butter, maple syrup and sour cream and mix to obtain the consistency of a puree.
- Put the puree in a bowl, add chives, gently mix together, then put the roasted pecans on top and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!