Maple Potato Pancakes
Duck / Recipes with Maple Syrup / Starters
Featuring Maple Sugar
- 2 potatoes, grated
- 1 red onion, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 candied duck drumstick, deboned, skin removed, cubed
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons maple sugar
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients (except for the olive oil).
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil. Using a spoon, scoop mixture into small patties and fry for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and transfer onto paper towel to drain the oil.
- Garnish with sour cream, smoked salmon, or prosciutto and fresh herbs.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!