Alcoholic beverage / Recipes with Maple Syrup
Created by Patrice Plante Mixologist
Featuring Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 oz Réduit de Léo (Gin-Maple Syrup Liqueur)
- 1 oz Amernoir
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz sparkling water
- Rosemary sprig, to garnish
- Pour the first three ingredients into a wine glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stir with a bar spoon until the glass is very cold.
- Fill with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!