- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 12 strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 generous handful of ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients, setting 1 strawberry aside for decoration.
- Blend and pour into a tall frosted glass.
- Garnish with reserved strawberry and enjoy a teaspoon at a time.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!