- 1/4 cup butter
- 2.2 lbs cocktail sausages from the butcher
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 A pinch of ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- In a large skillet, heat the butter and fry the sausages for 2. Pour over the maple syrup and leave to cook for a further 1 minute.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, then add to the sausages. Place the sausages on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with decorative cocktail sticks.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!