- 1 lb pork, cut in strips
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon wasabi paste (or Dijon mustard)
- Thread the strips of pork onto 12 skewers. Then marinate the kabobs.
- In a big dish, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Put the kabobs in the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove the kabobs (reserving the marinade), pat dry, place them on a baking sheet and put in the oven on the top rack to broil.
- Broil for about 3 minutes on each side. If you want a sauce for the kabobs, combine 125 ml (1/2 cup) of water and the reserved marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let it reduce for 5 minutes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!