- 3 oranges
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4-6 tablespoons maple syrup (Golden)
- Orange slivers and mint leaves for garnish
- Cut the oranges in half and squeeze out the juice with the pulp. Place in a glass.
- Slowly and gently add in lemon juice and milk.
- When the liquid thickens, add maple syrup.
- Garnish with orange slivers on toothpicks and mint leaves.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!