Strawberry and Orange Salad with Maple Syrup
Fruit / Fruit Desserts / Recipes with Maple Syrup
Featuring Maple Syrup
- 2 small basketfuls of strawberries
- 2 large oranges (cut into segments)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons pan-roasted sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and set aside for the flavours to mix for about 1 hour before serving.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!