- 2 small basketfuls of strawberries
- 2 large oranges (cut into segments)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons pan-roasted sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and set aside for the flavours to mix for about 1 hour before serving.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!