- 1 540-ml (19 oz) can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup 0 % plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with pita bread, raw vegetables or fresh fruits
- Add all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
Note: Can be kept up to 5 days in refrigerator.
Nutrition facts (hummus only): 160 calories; 2 g fat; 27 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!