- 12 strawberries
- 1 small basket of raspberries
- 1 small basket of blueberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Mint sprigs
- Wash and hull the strawberries, then place in a salad bowl.
- Add the raspberries and the blueberries.
- Mix maple syrup and balsamic vinegar, and add to fruits.
- Divide among small serving bowls and garnish with mint sprigs.
Brighten your day: Add a tropical touch to this dessert by replacing the berries with fresh pineapple. Select a nice, ripe pineapple, peel it and cut it into cubes. Add a little diced mango to really transport you to the tropics.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!