- 2 containers of cherry tomatoes on the vine, halved
- 2 cups of honeydew melon, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 cup of pitted black olives, halved
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, diced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice and zest of a lemon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large salad bowl, carefully combine all the ingredients.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!