- 1/4 pumpkin
- 2 3/8 cups soy milk
- 3/8 cup of maple syrup (Golden)
- 3/4 cup ice
- Parsley, for garnish
- Remove seeds and guts from the pumpkin and cut into 5-6 equal pieces.
- Place the pieces in a single layer in a microwave-safe dish and cook in a microwave (600W) for 5-6 minutes.
- When softened, peel while still hot and let cool.
- Place the cooled pumpkin, soy milk, maple syrup, and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with parsley, as desired.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!