- 1 Québec strawberry and maple flakes (for garnish)
- 3 Québec strawberries
- 3/4 oz maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 1 1/2 oz Monsieur Cocktail non-alcoholic Aperitivo Spritz
- Ice cubes
- 2 1/2 oz sparkling water
- Prepare the garnish by cutting a strawberry in half. Coat the outsides with maple syrup, either by brushing or dipping.
- Sprinkle the syrup sides with maple flakes. Set aside.
- Put the 3 strawberries and maple syrup in a shaker, and mash together.
- Add the non-alcoholic aperitivo spritz, fill with ice cubes, and shake until the shaker is too cold for your fingers.
- Strain through a fine sieve into a wine glass filled with ice cubes and top up with the sparkling water.
- Garnish with the maple strawberry.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Use a 355 ml (12 oz) red wine glass.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!