- 1/2 lb salmon, minced
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons resh dill, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Black pepper, to taste
- 18 thin square slices of rye bread, toasted
- 1 cucumber, minced
- 12 slices of fried bacon
- Place salmon in a dish, sprinkle with maple sugar, salt and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine lemon juice and zest, cheese, dill, green onion and pepper.
- Take one slice of bread, spread it with this mixture as well as some of the salmon. Repeat with a second slice, then add cucumber and bacon.
- Top with a third slice. Hold together with a toothpick and cut into four pieces.
- Make another 5 mini sandwiches and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!