- 24 large shrimps, cooked and peeled
- Kale leaves or other greens
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup maple butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- A few drops of Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the cocktail sauce and pour into a sauce boat or decorative bowl.
- Line a large tray or a wooden board with greens of your choice.
- Arrange the shrimps and serve with the sauce.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!