- 2 tablespoons maple syrup + extra for frosting
- Maple flakes, lightly crushed
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup brewed white tea, chilled
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons lychee juice
- Frost a tall glass by rubbing rim with a little maple syrup, then immediately dipping it in a saucer containing the maple flakes.
- Fill glass with ice and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!