- 1 oz Mangoyan liqueur
- 4 tablespoons fresh mango
- 3 tablespoons vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 oz Dark maple syrup
- Ice cubes
- Maple flakes, to taste
- Silver dragees
- 1 vanilla bean for garnish (optional)
- Purée the first 5 ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into a martini glass and shape into a mountain.
- Sprinkle with maple flakes and silver dragées.
- Split the vanilla bean in half and stand it in the sides of the mountain.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!