- 10 oz pizza or croissant dough, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup maple butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F), with rack in middle position.
- Form a ball with the dough, then roll out with a rolling pin and arrange in a pizza pan or simple cooking sheet.
- Combine sour cream and maple butter in a bowl. Spread on pizza and sprinkle with pecans. Bake 20 minutes.
- Once pizza is cooked, leave to cool 5 minutes before serving.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!