- 1 1/4 lb ground turkey
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons maple butter
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Kaiser buns
- Your favourite condiments
- Preheat barbecue on medium.
- In a bowl, combine ground turkey, red pepper, egg, rosemary, maple butter, bread crumbs, and season. Divide meat into 4 equal parts and form into patties.
- Baste with olive oil and grill on low heat for 4 on each side until fully cooked through.
- Serve on buns and with your favourite condiments.
Serving suggestion: These hamburgers will taste even better with a side of roasted peppers, a crunchy green salad mix, a vegetable brochette, steamed asparagus or tender roasted veggies with mayonnaise.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!