- 1 cup millet
- 1 1/2 cup pure maple water
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Zest of an orange
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a saucepan, combine millet and NAPSI-certified maple water. Bring to a boil uncovered. Partially cover and cook 20-30 minutes.
- When millet is cooked, uncover pan and fluff with a fork. Let cool.
- In a salad bowl, combine remaining tabbouleh ingredients.
- Whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl. Pour over salad and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!