- 1/2 cup mascarpone, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple butter, at room temperature
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and use an electric mixer to whip for 3 minutes or until a nice creamy texture.
- Spread icing over cake with an angled spatula.
Makes: enough for 1 cake (25 cm /10 in).
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!