- 1 lb ham, ground
- 1 celery stalk, in small dice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 20 bread slices
- In a bowl, combine ham, celery, mayonnaise, mustard, maple butter and ginger. Add salt and pepper.
- Toast the slices of bread. Remove the crusts, cut into small squares or use a cookie cutter of your choice.
- Spread the ham mixture over half of the toasted bread and cover with the remaining slices to make sandwiches.
It is possible to save the crusts to make croutons or breadcrumbs, to add to a stuffing or to simply enjoy spread over maple butter.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!