- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 Toulouse sausages, cut in 4 pieces (or 16 cocktail wieners)
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except sausages. Pour this marinade in a large resealable bag and add sausages, mixing until they are well-coated. Chill in refrigerator at least 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Transfer marinated sausages to a large baking dish and bake 25 minutes.
Marinade Time: at least 12 hours
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!