- 1/3 cup 0 % plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond beverage
- 1/3 cup oatmeal flakes
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup choice of mixed fruits or berries (raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- Mix all ingredients in Masson jar.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Refrigeration time: about 12 h
Servings: 1 portion (about 375 ml [1 1/2cup] once soaked)
Nutrition facts: 365 calories; 7 g fat; 63 g carbohydrate; 15 g protein.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!