- 3/4 cup maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground Cayenne
- 6 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp maple vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 1 tbsp miso
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- Preheat oven to 160° C (325° F).
- Combine all marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Brush ribs with marinade.
- Place ribs on a baking sheet or in an ovenproof casserole and add water to the depth of about 1 cm (3/8 in), just to create steam.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 2 hours. Serve at once.
Serve with home-made coleslaw.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!