- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogourt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 c. à soupe maple flakes
- Preheat oven to 180° C (350° F).
- Line a 23 x 13 x 7 cm (9 x 5 x 3 in) loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, blend the flours, the baking powder and baking soda, the maple sugar and matcha powder.
- In a second bowl, mix the eggs, oil, maple syrup, Greek yogourt, and milk until smooth.
- Incorporate the liquid mixture into the dry mixture to obtain a smooth dough. Be careful to not over-mix.
- Pour into the loaf pan and sprinkle with the maple flakes.
- Bake 45 – 55 minutes.
- Allow to rest about 30 minutes before removing loaf from pan.
YIELD: 1 loaf; 10 portions
Nutritional Value per Portion
Calories: 280 kcal
Fat: 13 g
Carbohydrates: 34 g
Fibre: 2 g
Protein: 7 g
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!